Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sea Bass Papitolle

I understand that a papitolle is really a term used to refer to a method of cooking in parchment, but I think cooking in foil works just as well. I got the idea for this recipe while cruising Epicurious, but I think it's enough my own that I can claim it.

1-large Sea Bass fillet
1-onion, sliced
3-cloves garlic, sliced
1-cup fresh spinach leaves
Poultry seasoning
Sea salt
Aluminum foil


•Lay out a piece of foil large enough to wrap around fish

•Pile a layer of spinach on foil

•Lay fish on top of spinach

•Season fish with spices and salt

•Lay onions and garlic over fish

•Close foil over fish, rolling up edges

•Place packet in a skillet, or in an oven preheated to 450, and cook for about 10 minutes

•Remove and open packet, fish will continue to cook if you don't.

•Serve with more sauteed spinach and brown rice.

No comments: